1. Add a fresh coat of paint. For a little bit of work, new paint can provide a big impact. Choose a neutral color in a shade of gray or taupe and resist the temptation to go crazy with paint colors.
2. Bring natural elements into your house. Include new plants, greenery, fresh cut flowers or twigs in a vase.
3. Add lighter-colored accessories. Swap out darker decorations that are remnants of winter, and add light and airy items.
4. Change out your accent pillows for ones with shades such as robin's egg blue or a spring green.
5. De-clutter. Keep your decorations simple with clean lines for the freshest look for spring.
C&M Home Builders and Real Estate is a family-owned Eau Claire real estate agency. Cody and Molly, the founders of C&M Real Estate, started their first business, C&M Home Builders, in 2005 and began building homes in the Eau Claire area. In 2011, they expanded their services to include Eau Claire realty and began C&M Real Estate.