2. Have a fan to keep the air moving so when it's 95 you can be out there and it's hot, but you're comfortable.
3. Have the screen run from floor to ceiling. You get breeze the whole time. It's like having the dreamiest living room, but outside.
4. Music! We have music out there, too. The fan, the furniture, the music, it's great.
5. Consider transom screens for a little added privacy. If I want to nap, I don't have to worry about who can see me.
6. Keep it cozy. Daylight and candlelight are what we use most often. We do have lights on the fans and you can put wall lights up, but the ambiance of a sunset is so peaceful.
7. Buy durable furniture. We have vinyl furniture you can simply hose off and let dry after pollen and dust settles on it.
8. We did a composite decking floor so it's durable and low maintenance.
9. Put screens up under the flooring to keep mosquitoes and other bugs out of your space. I still get tree frogs. I'm not sure how!
10. Use it! Make it your own space that brings you joy. It's a pure comfort place.